The hereby contract is disciplined by the D.Lgs n.185 22nd May 1999, it includes protections rules for consumers in respect of distance contracts, despite it is not expressly provided by the following terms of sale.
IDENTITY OF SUPPLIER (SELLER)
Tenuta del Duca e-commerce held by Costanza Parrino has the legal office in Palermo (Italy) in Via Dell’Orsa Maggiore, 106 – Palermo (P.I 06684230821). This is the enterprise who wants to process the sale of foodstuffs and other goods by Internet that are produced by third parties in the EU and Italian territory for sale in these webpages.
All contracts are concluded with the access of the website and the purchase by the customers by using the technology of distance communication through Internet and through the express fill in the purchase form with the exact identification of products, delivery address and the express consensus to the purchase online. The confirmation of the order submitted by the e-commerce to the e-mail address of the customer worths as confirmation and acceptance of contract proposal and becomes binding on the parties.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
The website allow two accepted terms of payment:
- Paypal: this innovative, instant system of payment is safe and ensured. It is valid mainly for international payments. Once the purchase is placed the customer can choose Paypal as payment method and he will be redirected to the paypal site/account to continue with the payment and to complete the purchase procedure. With Paypal we do not need any confirmation by e-mails because the process is automatic.
- Bank transfer: It could be placed through any bank account or online. It takes 2-4 workdays. If you don’t want to wait, he may save the number of transition (CRO) and then send it to our e-mail address email@example.com This number allows us to check the payment consequently to send goods following the time delivery.
Placed prices are those on the site at the moment of the purchase order. The prices on tenutadelduca.com are inclusive of all taxes and are expressed in Euros. For Italy or EU countries there is no obligation to release a receipt, for that reason nothing is inside of the box. Upon request we can issue an invoice, in this case it is required to provide personal data and tax code
Customer must read and accept all information provided on the general conditions here contained before sending the purchase order. In order to fully satisfy conditions referred to in article 3 and 4 of D. Lgs. n. 185/1999. Acceptance is placed with a tick in the box, failing that the order will not run.
After the acceptance and having verifying the payment, the order will be processed in specified terms.
SHIPPING AND SHIPPING COSTS
Orders are shipped with express couriers as GLS in 48h, TNT, UPS, MAILBOX with express service in 24h. Shipping fees vary according to the chosen courier and the service.
The e-commerce tenutadelduca.com does not assume responsibilities in case of inefficiency caused by reasons of force majeure, in case of processing order later than established time delivery. Force majeure reasons are for example: public authority measures, carriers strikes or any other circumstances beyond enterprise control.
WARRANTEES UPON PRODUCTS AND WITHDRAWAL RIGHTS
Purchases made through tenutadelduca.com are subjected to rules referred to Decreto Legislativo 185/99 in respect of withdrawal rights. The law establish to whom who sell by correspondance, to provide guarantees to the customer. Nevertheless, they have to be informed that the withdrawal right could not be exercised on food products (Direttiva 85/577/CEE art.2 di cui al punto “b”) .
But, in case of providing service inefficiently we are used to make a new sending for most cases, or we could choose to refund. The only respected condition is that defective or faulty goods must be send to our address at your own expenses. To get the refund customer hat to write to firstname.lastname@example.org describing all what happened.
- Safety: we do protect data as ours
- Clearness: We use a clear language, without misunderstanding and without any surprises
- Essentially: Information won’t stay permanently in our system. They are deleted if we consider them as useless.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Following tables describe in details what we usually act and why we do that. How do we use your name and account details?
- To send products you bought.
- To send service messages like updates on your order by e-mail or by whatsapp
- To send news about new offers by e-mail, and to keep update on our offers ( we send newsletter only after your acceptance)
Data payment will be processed directly by Paypal or by Banca Intesa Sanpaolo. No data are collected and preserved by the e-commerce Tenuta del Duca di Costanza Parrino.
How we use purchases history, saved products and why
- To sell our products (because we must fulfill the contract. Cart is important to buy)
- To give assistance and support to customer and to manage the return. (To better manage assistance procedures and returns. )
Information on the use of our web site.
Information provided while surfing on our website, IP address included and kind of device.
How do we use info on our website and why ?
- To improve our website and your settings such us language, currency (to offer you the best purchase experience )
- Protection of our website ( to prevent and detect frauds )
Customer is not obliged to provide personal information, but if not given it is not possible to process any order. We aggregate personal data and then we use them to test, do researches, the improvement of the website and finally to develop new products or services.
We do not sell to third parties your personal data (name, address, e-mail address). We really care about your trust. Nevertheless we must transmit your data to these following categories in order to provide you our services, as informed: societies which operate to allow us to send you products such as payments suppliers, carriers; professional services providers, website host. Before giving your personal information we guarantee that they could not be identified.
In response to the purchase you submitted your authorization and we will send you commercial communications by e-mail to inform about our special offers. To stop receiving commercial letters please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Afterwards, we will update your account to assure you won’t receive any other communications. The suspension of newsletter don’t concern service communications like updates on your orders and the transmission of invoices.
We keep all personal information as long as your account exists or over the period required to provide assistance services. In addition, if required in order to comply legal requirements, to solve disputes or to prevent fraudulent behaviors we could keep some of your personal information even after you have closed your account.
Customers have several rights concerning personal data.
- the right to be informed when your info have been used.
- The right to access to the personal information
- The right to require correction of inaccurate information
- The right to require the cancellation of data or the interruption of their utilization
- The right to interrupt the reception of direct commercial letter and to remove any the authorization
- The right to transfer or bring personal data to other suppliers
Sometimes could happen to make some modification to this current page to be in conformity to our data elaboration manners. In case of important modification we highlight them on our website of Tenuta del Duca di Costanza Parrino. We are always interested in customer opinions.